Owner of the websites and mobile applications.
The identification of the owner/proprietor is set out in the “Legal Notice”.
The use policy regulates the rules governing this website and establishes the rights and obligations of both users and the owner.
User is any person who accesses the website under their own exclusive responsibility. Access implies the reading and acceptance of this policy, as well as the other policies set out in the legal notice.
Rights and obligations of the user.
– Browsing, access and use of all the free content provided on the website, viewing the elements, printing them, copying them and storing them for personal and private use, as well as those contents for which payment is required, once the corresponding amount has been paid, as established for each specific service.
– The use of the services and contents is solely and exclusively for private use, and therefore you may not obtain any benefit from them, except by prior written agreement with the holder of the rights.
– To the protection of your personal data.
– The use must be carried out in accordance with current legislation.
– The user undertakes, by way of example but not limitation, not to use the website: – engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; – disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal
nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
– cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website and its suppliers
or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
– attempt to access and, where applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
– to use the brand, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign or other rights that are subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorisation of their owner.
– To inform IGLUCO TECH, S.L. of any information that it considers to be of interest for the proper functioning of the site, such as, for example, the existence of erroneous links, inaccurate information, etc.
Rights and obligations of IGLUCO TECH, S.L..
– To update and modify any of the policies contained in the website, both in terms of content and for technical reasons and for reasons of adaptation to new legal or technical requirements, without this update or modification generating any type of financial consideration or compensation for users.
– Define and establish the free uses and contents, as well as set the prices and requirements for exclusive services and contents.
– Prevent access to those users who use the site in a manner contrary to the policies defined in the site, as well as eliminate any comment or opinion expressed in the site that is contrary to said policies.
– To cancel, delete or terminate the services and content it deems appropriate, without prior notice and without generating rights to compensation, unless this is expressly established in the contracted services.
– To resort to the courts in defence of their legitimate rights, demanding the corresponding compensations and considerations.
– IGLUCO TECH, S.L. accepts no responsibility for the opinions and comments made by users of the website.
Links to third party websites
IGLUCO TECH, S.L. accepts no responsibility for the contents of any type of content included on websites which may be linked to this website, nor does it exercise any type of control over these sites, and therefore disclaims all liability for any action which may be taken as a result of accessing them, for example: access methods, security, services or contents offered, etc.
The existence of links or hyperlinks to third parties does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship, collaboration or contractual commitment between said third parties and IGLUCO TECH, S.L..
Links to social networks
IGLUCO TECH, S.L. has created profiles on different social networks which can be accessed directly from the IGLUCO TECH, S.L. website. The personal information of users on IGLUCO TECH, S.L. is not shared with any of the other social networks, and users must therefore authorise monitoring and access to each of them independently.
Links from third parties to IGLUCO TECH, S.L.
Any links which third parties may establish to the IGLUCO TECH, S.L. website are done so under their sole responsibility and provided that the site where they are located respects the principles established in the policies defined in this website. The establishment of links to sites which contravene current legislation applicable in Spain, as well as generally accepted uses and customs, is expressly prohibited.
Given our impossibility to control that third parties may incorporate a link or hyperlink, IGLUCO TECH, S.L. expressly excludes its liability for any content, form and content of the web or site where said link has been hosted, and reserves the right to take legal action to demand the removal of said link.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
IGLUCO TECH, S.L. accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind which may be caused, in the situations expressly set out in the various approved policies and specifically and without limitation: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent them being in force on the website.
Intellectual and industrial property.
IGLUCO TECH, S.L., by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights are reserved, and therefore the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is not permitted without the written authorisation of IGLUCO TECH, S.L..
Data protection at IGLUCO TECH, S.L. is carried out in accordance with the approved Data Protection Policy, which must be read and accepted by the user.
When a clause is annulled as a result of a court decision or regulatory change, it will be excluded from the content of the policies established, with the rest of the clauses remaining in force, except for those to which they are inapplicable.
Only the express written acceptance by IGLUCO TECH, S.L. of the non-application of any clause will be valid, thereby excluding any tacit situation that may arise during the validity of these clauses, with IGLUCO TECH, S.L. being able to demand compliance with each and every one of them at any time.
The website will be governed by the Spanish and European legislation in force at all times. The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville for the resolution of any disputes that may arise.
Date updated: 2 August 2021
Last updated: 19/1/22
For any doubts or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © IGLUCO TECH, S.L. All rights reserved.